Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Film Daily Goes All Out For Harry Langdon in "Tramp Tramp Tramp"

As anyone who reads this blog knows, I adore Harry Langdon. He is one of my favorite screen comedians as his films never fail to make me laugh. That is why I always love to look around old movie magazines to see how much I can find on Harry. Today I have found that The Film Daily didn't just have a brief advertisement for this film but went all out to promote it in a 1926 issue. These following pages are from that issue. If you have trouble reading any of these pages click on them and zoom in with your touch screen.



























If you would like to watch the movie it is on YouTube.



-Michael J. Ruhland












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Langdon has gone underappreciated - it's interesting to see Stan Laurel's work, before and after he was one of Langdon's writers. His last feature at First National, The Chaser, is absolutely surreal.

    ReplyDelete