Monday, January 27, 2020

Short Film Corner: Top Floor (2020)

We movie buffs are a strange people. We are obsessive watchers of old short films. Yet when it comes to modern movies we watch the features and are mostly unfamiliar with the shorts. That is why I have this new installment on my blog called Short Film Corner. These posts will not feature critical commentary or historical insight into these films. Rather I will just occasionally select a recent short (my definition of a short is any movie running under 40 minutes) that I really liked and share a video of it to this blog, so this way you can see these great overlooked movies too. First up is a very recent short from Pakistani filmmaker Halar Khoso entitled Top Floor (2020). Enjoy.



-Michael J. Ruhland

No comments:

Post a Comment