Thursday, June 13, 2019

Looney Tunes Cartoons: Dynamite Dance

The more I see of these new "Looney Tunes Cartoons," the more excited I am. Yet another preview of this upcoming revival of possibly the greatest cartoon characters of all time has found its way on to YouTube and once again it looks incredible. This new preview is a very short cartoon (under two minutes) called Dynamite Dance. This cartoon features Bugs and Elmer and is set to a classic piece of music (Dance of the Hours). The designs make me think of a Bob Clampett cartoon and the perfect timing, as well as the fantastic marriage of cartoon and music makes me think of a Friz Freleng cartoon. This cartoon is very energetic, quite funny, and just plain fun. So enjoy the cartoon folks!!!!
 

-Michael J. Ruhland


1 comment:

  1. I'm Very happy Warner Bros. finally got it right with the Looney Tunes. This short felt like watching a Tex Avery gag-sequence in Remastered HD. I look Forward to more!

    ReplyDelete