Tuesday, September 13, 2022

A Pilgrimage to Israel

 As some of you know I have not been blogging the last little bit because I have been in Israel. As a Christian this was more than just a vacation for me. It was a strong spiritual experience. Over the course of this trip I got to truly see the Bible come to life. Stories that I have read all my life now have pictures in my mind to go with them. Now when I read the Bible it no longer seems like I am just reading a book but more like I am watching a movie in my head, the visuals become so real in my mind. Seeing the very real places where the Bible took place gave many of these stories an even more emotional power. This is the type of trip that makes a huge difference in any Christian's life and if you are a Christian I highly recommend you take such a trip.

For they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment