Friday, September 2, 2022

Announcement for my Readers.

 Hello my friends, I hope all is well with each and every one of you. 

For almost two weeks I will be gone out of the country on a trip to Israel with my church. This is a trip I have been looking forward to for years and I am very excited to go. As a Christian, I am so excited to walk where Jesus walked and see where so many of the bible stories I grew up with actually took place. While I am on this trip, I will not be blogging, but as soon as I get back, I will be blogging regularly again.

While I am gone, here is a movie to keep you entertained. 






Giod bless you all and see you at the movies.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment