Friday, June 12, 2020

Summertime With Movies With Michael

You can tell by the heat that is starting that summertime is upon us once again. While this summer isn't the one many of us hoped for, this can't stop us from enjoying it.

To start off, what symbolizes the start of summer better than The Beach Boys.


















Summertime is often referred to as swimsuit season, so I feel it is the perfect time to watch some of Mack Sennett's Bathing Beauties.


















Now for some summer themed cartoons.

















 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isiah 41:10

et the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

-Michael J. Ruhland

No comments:

Post a Comment