Thursday, April 14, 2022

Happy Birthday to Me

Guess what my friends, it is my birthday. 







Things are looking much better this year than they had on my previous couple birthdays. I can go back to and enjoy my favorite places once again, including movie theaters and horse stables.
















What I am really excited about is going back to the TCM Film Festival next weekend. 




As some of you may know today is also the birthday of TCM, my favorite TV channel by far. 




As a country music fan, I love that I share a birthday with a true country music legend, Loretta Lynn.










Birthdays meant to be a joyous time and what better way to be joyous than having some good laughs. And what is better for laughter than with some silent comedy.





















The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9


















 













No comments:

Post a Comment