Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I'm Back!!!

 Hello once again my friends some of you may be surprised to see me back on this blog but I can explain.  I moved my blog to another site thinking that I would prefer it there, but in reality it turns out I prefer using blogger over Wix for various reasons, so after a lot of thinking I decided to come back to blogger. To put in simply I preferred one or two specific things about Wix, but it ended up that as a whole I preferred blogger. I will post on the other blog sporadically but blogger will remain my main site.  

I have moved the modern movie reviews and silent film of the month posts that I have done over this time away over to this blog, but have kept the rest on the blog I wrote them on.  

2 comments:

  1. Michael, the problem for me was the layout. There was no feed I could link to so people on my blog would see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't aware of that problem, I'm glad this works better for you as well.

      Delete