Monday, February 4, 2019

Movie Trailers From the Super Bowl







So yesterday was the Super Bowl. To be honest I didn't watch for the simple reason that I find watching sports unbearably boring. Many Super Bowls have come and gone with me not having the slightest idea who was playing or who won, because I simply don't care. However I heard from people that their were brand new movie trailers that aired during the game this year. So since I didn't watch the game, I went to the old reliable YouTube to watch them. These are the trailers that aired, so my fellow sports-haters can see them as well.

Avengers: Endgame (Set to be released May 3).




Toy Story 4 (Set to be released June 21)




Wonder Park (Set to be released March 15)




Hobbs and Shaw (Set to be released August 2)




Captain Marvel (Set to be released March 8).




US (Set to be released March 15)





-Michael J. Ruhland


No comments:

Post a Comment