Friday, June 10, 2016

Movie Review: Warcraft

 




Review Written By Michael J. Ruhland



















Michael's Movie Grade: F

Review: Extremely boring movie has all of the clichés of fantasy movies, but none of the charm of the better ones.

Even though I have only seen this movie once, I feel I have seen it many more times, and not in a good way. This movie is  simply a collection of tired movie clichés. Nothing new is added here, you are essentially watching a movie that rips off of every fantasy movie ever made, but without adding anything to it. To make matters worse the pace is so fast that I never felt that I got to know who any of these characters are. The characters seem to be nothing but plot devices.

This film might be better for those who have played the game it is based off of. I have not played this game and I can say I found the movie horrible, and it is not worth the time if you also haven't played the game, and it might be bad for those who have as well (I don't know).

-Michael J. Ruhland

No comments:

Post a Comment