Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Movie Review: 13 Hours

 


Review Written By Michael J. Ruhland



















Michael's Movie Grade:D

Review: Michael Bay tries to do something very different with this film. I respect that he was trying something different out here, and I think this true life story could have made a great film, but sadly this just isn't a good movie.

The main problem with this film is the characters. We spend so much time with them and yet we barely know them at all. They all seem to have the exact same personality and the only way to tell them apart is the actors. Since these characters are based off of real people, this fault is especially bothersome. When I watch a film like this I want to see what these heroes were like and how they got through what they got through. I just don't feel I got this.

The humor is also very off, and just isn't funny.

The film however does have a few good scenes near the end, but the rest of the film is just not that good. This true life story simply deserves a better movie.

-Michael J. Ruhland

No comments:

Post a Comment